LOT 3 - Economy Parking $13 per day
LOT 4 - Daily Parking $18 per day / Premium Hourly Parking immediately in front $24 per day
LOT 5 - Value Parking $11 per day / Free Shuttle service to terminals
VALET - Terminals 2 & 4 curbside $25 per day - Click here to register for expedited valet service
Payment may be made by cash or credit card at kiosks inside terminals or when exiting.
The following credit/debit cards are accepted:
Customers can pay their parking fees at the automated pay stations located inside the terminals at baggage claim, before heading to their car to exit. Customers will be allowed no more than 20 minutes to exit after paying or be subject to additional parking fees.
Our airport parking office is open 24 hours a day to assist with parking information and Lot-5 shuttle service by calling 909-937-1240.
Free electric vehicle charging stations are at the South side of Lots 2 and 4. Vehicles subject to applicable parking fees.
Motorcycles can park in Lot 2 and Lot 4 for free. They should not take a ticket. Drive around the gate arm, park in hashed areas near end of rows – but not in a space for a car . Upon exit, drive around the gate arm.
PROHIBITED: Oversize vehicles including large trucks, campers, trailers, RVs and limousines.
Parking Lot Policy Disclaimer
- Maximum exit clearance – 9 feet, 6 inches
- No Trucks, Trailers, Vans or Campers or RV’s.
- Violators may be towed at owners expense.
- Owners will be responsible for any damage to parking equipment or exit structure.
- Unauthorized vehicles parked in designated accessible spaces not displaying distinguishing placards or special license plates issued for persons with disabilities will be towed at the owner’s expense. Cvc22652
- Cars left over 30 days may be impounded at owners expense.
- Management not responsible for fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicles or articles left therein.
- Parking allowed in marked parking spaces only. Vehicles larger than one parking space are prohibited. Violators will be cited and towed.
- Distribution or placement of printed materials on vehicles is prohibited OMC 7-1.207.
Towed vehicles may be reclaimed at:
Ontario Airport Police
1070 S. Vineyard Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761